Are you a college student who wants to take FREE dance classes? Apply to be a Work-Study today!
Work-Study students work one shift per week in exchange for complimentary dance classes at our Pittsburgh studio. Work-Studies can choose from more than 30 weekly dance and fitness classes and have 30 days to use the classes they earn. Work-Study shifts are available during the school year (September through May) and during the summer months (June through August).
- Must be 18 years or older and enrolled as a part- or full-time undergrad or graduate student
- Must be friendly, reliable and willing to learn new things and work hard
- Must be willing to clean and assist with other general maintenance duties
- Must be available to work one 2-hour shift per week throughout the duration of the scheduled session
- Must maintain a neat appearance
- No dance audition required; however, work-studies are required to take classes to maintain their position