The Company at Millennium Pittsburgh is designed to provide training and performance opportunities to serious dancers who want to progress through various styles and levels of dance in an atmosphere that promotes professionalism and discipline. The main focus of the Company program is quality training with consistent ballet and technique as the foundation. To enhance the training that our dancers receive, the Company participates in several performances and competitions throughout the year to help students develop stage presence, self-confidence and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Consistent training through required Company classes but flexibility to add to and enhance class schedule by attending the drop-in classes offered at MDCP
- Affordable tuition rates, costume and performance fees
- Participation in studio showcases, competitions, and local events
- Strong relationships with knowledgeable faculty and staff
- Discounts on certain workshops, master classes and events held at or through MDCP
- Priority scheduling for private lessons and choreography sessions
- Ability to train in an atmosphere that is supportive, nurturing and conducive to growth of all students
To Audition for the 2018-2019 Season:
Dancers interested in auditioning for the upcoming performance season should email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private evaluation.