Need rehearsal space? We’ve got you covered! Our studio in South Side offers state-of-the-art studio spaces for rehearsals, auditions, workshops, intensives and more. We have three dance spaces with central air and heat, Bose stereo systems with CD and auxiliary capabilities, moveable ballet barres and SpringFlex dance flooring. We also offer a small studio space that is perfect for private voice coaching and acting lessons. To request a studio rental, please view our rental rates and policies below, then continue to our Online Scheduler to view availability.
|STUDIO SPACE||REGULAR HOURS RATE|
(M-F 2:00-10:00 pm; Sat. 9:00-4:00 pm)
|AFTER HOURS RATE|
(Any time reserved that falls outside of our regular hours)
|STUDIO SPACE INFORMATION|
|Studio A||$45.00/hour||$60.00/hour||Approximately 1,600 square feet with a Marley dance floor; Maximum capacity is 75 guests; Located on the first floor|
|Studio B||$25.00/hour||$40.00/hour||Approximately 600 square feet with a Marley dance floor; Maximum capacity is 20 guests; Located on the second floor|
|Studio C||$35.00/hour||$50.00/hour||Approximately 1,200 square feet with a hardwood dance floor; Maximum capacity is 40 guests; Located on the second floor|
|Studio D||$15.00/hour||$30.00/hour||Approximately 250 square feet; Maximum capacity is 5 guests; Located on the second floor — This space is not intended for dance but is available for small group and private voice/acting lessons.|
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We follow a 4-hour cancellation policy for rehearsal rental reservations. If a reservation is canceled within 4 hours of scheduled time, you will be charged 50% of the rental rate. No-shows will be charged 100% of the rental rate. For commercial/special event rentals, clients must cancel their reservation at least 48 hours in advance to avoid losing their deposit.
- Rental clients are required to present a valid credit card at time of booking to hold the reservation. For commercial/special event rentals, a Booking and Security Deposit will also be required to hold studio space.
- Payment for rental reservations is due prior to the start of the rental period and can be made via cash, check, or credit/debit card. There are no refunds for studio rentals.
- Rental rates vary from the rehearsal rates above for commercial/special events such as large auditions, workshops, intensives, photo and video shoots, or any other event with more than 20 guests in attendance. Please download our Event Rental Rates Sheet for more information.
- All rental clients are responsible for any damage to the studio during their rental period. Should damage occur, a damage fee in the amount of $50 or to equal the cost of the repair will be charged to the card on file.
- Rental clients are expected to leave all studios, common areas and restrooms in the condition in which they found them at the start of their rental. All trash and personal items must be removed from the studio and common areas at the conclusion of the rental period.
- Rental clients must be courteous of all other guests, students, instructors and staff. Appropriate music, language and attire is required. Failure to follow this policy may result in termination of your rental reservation without refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on studio property or within 20 feet of the Millennium building.
- Food, drinks (except bottled water), and chewing gum are not allowed inside the studios.
- All guests must wear clean, dry shoes inside the studios. Street shoes are not permitted.
- If you will be using tap shoes during your rental, you may only use Studio A or Studio B.
- Video recording, except for personal use, is not permitted. Any use of live music must be approved by studio management prior to your rental.
- Prolonged use of the first and second floor lobbies (unless otherwise reserved) is not allowed during rehearsal rentals. All rental activities must be contained to only the studio reserved.
- Chairs and tables are available upon request; please let us know what you need when you submit your rental request.
- Onsite parking is available to rental clients, but is limited. Please click here for more information.
- All rental clients understand that use of studio space is voluntary upon entering any space owned and operated by Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh is voluntary. Client agrees to release and hold harmless Wallor Enterprises, LLC dba Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh, its officers, instructors, employees, independent contractors, and dancers from any and all personal injury or personal property damage that may result from use of the property.
Request a Studio Rental
- Click the link below to access our Mindbody Online Scheduler.
- Click the “Studio Rentals” tab at the top of the page to view studio availability.
- Select the studio, date and time you would like to request for a rental.
- In order to complete your request, you will be prompted to sign in to your Mindbody account or create an account if you are a new student. Be sure check the boxes for Email/Text Confirmations and Reminders in order to receive important notifications regarding your request.
- Once signed in, you can review your request details and provide a note for your request. In the space provided for appointment details, please list the purpose for your studio rental and expected attendance.
- Submit your request. Please note that our online scheduler only allows you to REQUEST a studio rental. The studio must confirm your request before it can be booked. You will receive a second email notification to either confirm or deny your request.
To request studio space online, you must do so at least 48 hours in advance. To request space listed as unavailable online or for general inquiries about studio rentals and/or hosting your event at Millennium, please email email@example.com.