Millennium Pittsburgh offers customized private and group training sessions in many styles of dance for students of all ages and ability levels. Whether you need to clean a routine or improve your technique, our instructors can help! All sessions are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to instructor and studio space availability. To request a private lesson, please review our pricing below then continue to our online schedule.
Want to book a private lesson to celebrate a birthday, bachelorette bash, or other special event? Submit your lesson request online and add the details of your event in the “Notes” section before submitting.
Pricing + Policies
Please note that private lesson clients are required to place a credit card on their account to request and book a session. You will not be charged until the time of your lesson and payment can be made via credit card, cash or check.
Cancellation Policy: Private lessons must be cancelled at least 4 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time to avoid a cancellation fee in an amount equal to 50% of the lesson rate. No-shows will be charged 100% of the lesson rate.
Food + Drink: For lessons scheduled to celebrate a special event, guests may reserve lobby space for food and drink. Arrangements must be made in advance with a studio representative. Please note that there is an additional fee to reserve lobby space. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on studio property.
|LENGTH OF LESSON||NUMBER OF STUDENTS||SINGLE SESSION RATE|
|30 MIN||Up to 4||$40.00|
|45 MIN||Up to 4||$55.00|
|60 MIN||Up to 4||$75.00|
|90 MIN||Up to 4||$110.00|
|60 MIN (GROUP)||5 or more||$15.00 per student|
|90 MIN (GROUP)||5 or more||$22.00 per student|
Discounts available for purchasing multiple private lessons in advance! Save 5% when you book 5 lessons or 8% when you book 10.
The discount will be applied when you checkout at the Front Desk.
Request a Lesson
- Click the link below to access our Mindbody Online Scheduler.
- Click the “Private Lessons” tab at the top of the page to view available appointment types, instructors, etc.
- Select the instructor, date and time you would like to request for a private lesson. If you do not know which instructor you would like to schedule with, please call the studio for a recommendation.
- In order to complete your request, you will be prompted to sign in to your Mindbody account or create an account if you are a new student. Be sure check the boxes for Email/Text Confirmations and Reminders in order to receive important notifications regarding your request.
- Once signed in, you can review your request details and provide a note for your request. In the Notes box, please list the student’s age, ability level and reason for booking a private lesson. This information will be provided to the instructor prior to the lesson.
- Submit your request. Please note that our online scheduler only allows you to REQUEST a private lesson. The studio must confirm your request with the instructor before it can be booked. You will receive a second email notification to either confirm or deny your request.
To request a private lesson online, you must do so at least 48 hours in advance. Most private lesson requests take 48-72 hours to process and confirm. Private lessons are not booked until you receive confirmation from the studio.
If you have a general inquiry about private lessons please call us at 412-315-7900.