The Company at Millennium Pittsburgh is designed to provide training and performance opportunities to serious dancers who want to progress through various styles and levels of dance in an atmosphere that promotes professionalism and discipline. The main focus of the Company program is quality training with consistent ballet and technique as the foundation. To enhance the training that our dancers receive, the Company participates in several performances and competitions throughout the year to help students develop stage presence, self-confidence and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Consistent training through required Company classes but flexibility to add to and enhance class schedule by attending the drop-in classes offered at MDCP
- Affordable tuition rates, costume and performance fees
- Participation in studio showcases, competitions, and local events
- Strong relationships with knowledgeable faculty and staff
- Discounts on certain workshops, master classes and events held at or through MDCP
- Priority scheduling for private lessons and choreography sessions
- Ability to train in an atmosphere that is supportive, nurturing and conducive to growth of all students
To Audition for the 2018-2019 Season:
- Complete and return the Company Application to the studio. Applications are available at the Front Desk or by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to include or attach a current photo or head shot with your application.
- Dancers interested in Company should attend the evaluation session on Saturday July 21st from 1:00-4:00 p.m. This evaluation will include instruction in ballet, jazz technique, contemporary and hip hop. Registration is $60.00 per student. For dancers unable to attend the July evaluation session should email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private evaluation session prior to August 1st.
- Dancers who meet the evaluation requirement will be invited to attend a final placement audition on Wednesday, August 1st at 2:30 p.m.