No space? No worries! Our studios here in South Side are available Monday through Saturday for clients to rent out for rehearsals and auditions. Our state-of-the-art facility boasts three dance studio spaces with central air and heat, Bose stereo systems with CD and auxiliary capabilities, moveable ballet barres and SpringFlex dance flooring. We also offer a small studio space that is perfect for private voice and acting lessons. To request a studio rental, please view our rental rates and policies below then continue to our online schedule to view availability.
|STUDIO||HOURLY RATE||STUDIO SIZE / MAX CAPACITY|
|Studio A (Marley dance floor)||$45.00/hour (up to 20 guests)||Approx. 1600 sq. ft. / 75|
|Studio B (Marley dance floor)||$25.00/hour (up to 20 guests)||Approx. 600 sq. ft. / 20|
|Studio C (SpringFlex wood dance floor)||$35.00/hour (up to 20 guests)||Approx. 1200 sq. ft. / 40|
|Studio D (Vocal studio; no dance floor)||$15.00/hour (up to 20 guests)||Approx. 250 sq. ft. / 5|
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We follow a 4-hour cancellation policy for all rental reservations. If a reservation is cancelled within 4 hours of scheduled time, you will be charged 50% of the rental rate. No-shows will be charged 100% of the rental rate.
- All rental clients are required to present a valid credit card at time of booking to hold the reservation (card will not be automatically charged the rental fee – client can choose payment method). Payment for rentals can be made via cash or major credit/debit card. Payment in full is due prior to the start of your rental period. There are no refunds for studio rentals.
- Rental rates vary for special events with more than 20 guests in attendance. Please download our Event Rental Sheet for more information.
- Rental clients are responsible for any damage to the studio during their rental period. Should damage occur, a damage fee in the amount of $50 or to equal the cost of the repair will be charged to the card on file.
- Rental clients are expected to leave all studios, common areas and restrooms in the condition in which they found them at the start of their rental. Please remove all garbage and personal items from the studio before you leave. Rental clients should also be courteous of all other guests, students, instructors and staff. Failure to do so may result in termination of your rental reservation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on studio property or within 20 feet of the Millennium building.
- Food, drinks (except bottled water), and chewing gum are not allowed inside the studios.
- All guests must wear clean, dry shoes inside the studios. Street shoes are not permitted.
- If you will be using tap shoes during your rental, you may only use Studio A or Studio B.
- Video recording, except for personal use, is not permitted. Any use of live music must be approved by studio management prior to your rental.
- Prolonged use of the first and second floor lobbies (unless otherwise reserved) is not allowed during rentals. All rental activities must be contained to only the studio reserved.
- Chairs and tables are available upon request; please let us know what you need when you submit your rental request.
- Onsite parking is available to rental clients, but is limited. Please click here for more information.
- By renting space at Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh, the client understands that use of the space by any one associated with the rental is voluntary upon entering any space owned and operated by Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh. Client agrees to release and hold harmless Wallor Enterprises, LLC dba Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh, its officers, instructors, employees, independent contractors, and dancers from any and all personal injury or personal property damage that may result from use of the property. Client also agrees to all Rental Policies listed above.
Request a Studio Rental
- Click the link below to access our Mindbody Online Scheduler.
- Click the “Studio Rentals” tab at the top of the page to view studio availability.
- Select the studio, date and time you would like to request for a rental.
- In order to complete your request, you will be prompted to sign in to your Mindbody account or create an account if you are a new student. Be sure check the boxes for Email/Text Confirmations and Reminders in order to receive important notifications regarding your request.
- Once signed in, you can review your request details and provide a note for your request. In the space provided for appointment details, please list the purpose for your studio rental and expected attendance.
- Submit your request. Please note that our online scheduler only allows you to REQUEST a studio rental. The studio must confirm your request before it can be booked. You will receive a second email notification to either confirm or deny your request.
To request studio space online, you must do so at least 48 hours in advance. To request space listed as unavailable online or for general inquiries about studio rentals and/or hosting your event at Millennium, please call us at 412-315-7900.