The studios at the Millennium Dance Complex building are available for drop-in and long-term rentals. Located in the heart of the historical South Side neighborhood, our state-of-the-art facility boasts three mirrored dance studio spaces with central air and heat, Bose stereo systems with CD and auxiliary capabilities, moveable ballet barres and SpringFlex hardwood flooring. We also offer a small studio space that is perfect for voice and acting lessons. In addition, our space is located within walking distance to hotels, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. To request a rental, please complete the submission form below.
STUDIO RENTAL RATES:
Studio A (Wood Floor) – 1600 sq ft / max capacity – 85 – $45.00/hr
Studio B (Marley Floor) – 600 sq ft / max capacity – 25 – $25.00/hr — Please note that this studio is located on the second floor
Studio C (Wood Floor) – 1200 sq ft / max capacity – 55 – $35.00/hr — Please note that this studio is located on the second floor
Studio D – 250 sq ft / max capacity – 5 – $15.00/hr
Chairs and tables are available upon request; please let us know what you require at the time of booking.
Base rental rates are determined by studio requested. For rentals with an expected attendance of more than 25 guests, an additional $10/hr will be added to the base rental rate. A $15/hr Facility Manager Fee will be added to all rentals outside of normal business hours (M-F 3:00-10:00 pm, Sat 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.).
For parking information, please click here.
CANCELLATION: We follow a 4-hour cancellation policy for all rental reservations. If a reservation is cancelled within 4 hours of scheduled time, you will be charged 50% of the rental rate. No-shows will be charged 100% of the rental rate.
- All rental clients are required to present a valid credit card at time of booking to hold the reservation (card will not be automatically charged the rental fee – client can choose payment method). Payment for rentals can be made via cash or major credit/debit card. Payment in full is due prior to the start of your rental period.
- Rental clients are responsible for any damage to the studio during their rental period. Should damage occur, a damage fee in the amount of $50 or to equal the cost of the repair will be charged to the card on file.
- Rental clients are expected to leave all studios, common areas and restrooms in the condition in which they found them at the start of their rental. Please remove all garbage and personal items from the studio before you leave. Rental clients should also be courteous of all other guests, students, instructors and staff. Failure to do so may result in termination of your rental reservation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on studio property or within 20 feet of the Millennium building.
- Food, drinks (except bottled water), and chewing gum are not allowed inside the studios.
- All guests must wear clean, dry shoes inside the studios. Street shoes are not permitted.
- If you will be using tap shoes during your rental, you must use Studio B or tape your taps with appropriate tape to prevent damage to the studio floors.
- Video recording, except for personal use, is not permitted. Any use of live music must be approved by studio management prior to your rental.
- Prolonged use of the first and second floor lobbies (unless otherwise reserved) is not allowed during rentals. All rental activities must be contained to only the studio reserved.
- By renting space at Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh, the client understands that use of the space by any one associated with the rental is voluntary upon entering any space owned and operated by Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh. Client agrees to release and hold harmless Wallor Enterprises, LLC dba Millennium Dance Complex Pittsburgh, its officers, instructors, employees, independent contractors, and dancers from any and all personal injury or personal property damage that may result from use of the property.
No refunds, all sales are final.