Pricing below valid ONLY for drop-in Dance classes. Pricing for master classes, workshops and intensives varies. For information on our enrollment classes and program tuition rates, please visit the Enrollment Classes tab.
|# of Sessions||Regular Rate||College Student + Pro Artist Rate (must show proper ID)||Expiration|
|Single Class (60 Min.)||$15.00||$13.00||6 months from date of purchase|
|Single Ballet Class (90 Min.)||$17.00||$15.00||6 months from date of purchase|
|5-Session Class Card||$70.00||$63.00||6 months from date of purchase|
|10-Session Class Card||$130.00||$117.00||6 months from date of purchase|
|20-Session Class Card||$240.00||$216.00||6 months from date of purchase|
|5-Session Ballet (90 Min.) Class Card||$80.00||$72.00||6 months from date of purchase|
|10-Session Ballet (90 Min.) Class Card||$150.00||$135.00||6 months from date of purchase|
|30-Day Unlimited Pass||$149.00||$129.00||30 days from date of purchase|
|NEW STUDENT 5-Session Class Card (Limit one per student)||$39.00||$39.00||2 months from date of purchase|
|Training Certificate – 10 Classes|
(See below for more info)
Earn A Training Certificate
Want to start your training strong or take years of experience to the next level? Build a custom training schedule and commit to a better you by taking a minimum of 100 classes from our diverse class schedule. Take class at your convenience to achieve your individual dance goals and earn a Training Certificate of Completion from the industry’s leading commercial dance studio.
A Training Certificate is ideal for:
- Beginner students looking to develop a solid foundation in dance
- Students taking a gap year before beginning a college or professional program
- Students who want to develop a structured schedule and become a part of the dance community at MDCP
- Dance educators looking to invest in themselves
- Students who may not fit one of these exact categories but just love to dance!
To complete your Training Certificate, you must attend a minimum of 100 classes and two Private Evaluations within one year. Training Certificate Classes can be purchased in blocks of 10. A $70.00 Evaluation Fee and your first block of 10 classes must be purchased to start your training.
- Most class cards expire in six months (see above for expiration dates before you purchase). Refunds will not be granted for unused classes. Should you need to extend your class card, you may purchase a Class Card Extension for a fee of $10 per 30 days.
- Class cards cannot be shared among students.
- No refunds on class cards, single classes, gift cards or merchandise – credits will be granted on an individual basis.
- MDCP is not responsible for lost or stolen class cards and/or gift cards.
- Please review our studio policies prior to taking class.
- All prices subject to change without prior notice!